About Veenat 100 mg
Veenat 100 mg tablets belong to the class of medicines which are known as tyrosine kinase inhibitors, that have anti-inflammatory properties. The steroid class of medicine slows down the release of several chemical elements. That is the reason behind the blood disorder and the gastrointestinal and stromal tumour.
The medication is used to deal with blood cancer and various allergic reactions such as arthritis. That helps to relieve the pain and the inflammation of your various body parts. The drug is commonly used to be prescribed by the patient for the blood disorder and the stromal tumour.
Before consuming the medicine you must consult with your doctor. You should consume the medicines as per your specialist prescribed to you. Without consulting with a doctor, the patient should not consume the medicine, the drug will affect your health.
Veenat 100 mg Composition
Veenat 100 mg tablets contain the imatinib mesylate. This composition is an anti-cancer medication. The protein enzyme kinase is responsible for the growth of abnormal proliferation of cancer cells. The capsules inhibited the proliferation and the positive cells. This is how the medicine works to slow and stop and spread cancer.
In this medicine, the substances such as theophylline and salmeterol are used to deal with blood cancer. Methotrexate is used to deal with several illnesses which are known as arthritis. Cyclosporine is used to regulate the immune system and relieve inflammation.
Veenat 100 mg Manufacturer
It is manufactured by Natco pharma limited. This drug was established in 1981. It is a multinational pharma company in Hyderabad. The formulation and the active pharmaceutical ingredient. This is the market leader of ded oncology medicine all over the world. The company has witnessed Enormous growth for many years.
Uses of Veenat 100 mg
- These capsules are widely used to deal with the human body. This medication is used to treat blood cancer in the human body.
- It is also used to treat the stromal tumour in your body.
- The medicine is used to give relief from stromal pain and cancer.
- The drug is prescribed for the cancer patient only.
- With the help of the drug, some people are cured of gastrointestinal pain.
How Does Veenat 100 mg Work?
These capsules are anti-cancer medications. The protein enzyme is responsible for the growth of unusual proliferation of cancer cells. The drug inhibits proliferation and includes apoptosis in the positive cells. The pure of this medicine functions to stop and slow the spread of cancer.
The capsules are also known as a preventer. It is used to deal with the symptoms of some allergic reactions and cancer disorders. Hence it accelerates the recovery of the consumer. Steroids play a very significant role in conserving normal body purposes during stress.
How to Take Veenat 100mg?
The drug comes in an oral-based formula. So you have to take it in oral form. You just need to take the whole tablet with water. While taking the medicine keep a few things in mind that the drug should not be chewed or crushed in your mouth. If you chew that then the patient has to face many side effects in future.
You should check up on your condition then your medic will decide how much quantity you should consume. It may change from the time that depending upon how the medicine is working. If you want to take the most advantage of the medicine then you have to complete the course which your doctor advised you to take. While doing the course you can not stop taking the medicine unless your doctor tells you to do so.
Overdose of the medicine can be the reason for the patients’ death. The patient should make the schedule of his medicines then he will not forget to take the medicines. The patient has to complete the course then he will be cured of the disease.
If after taking the medicine you don’t see any changes then contact your specialist. You should not increase or decrease the dose without consumption with your doctor. In every stage of your course, you should consult your medic; he will guide you in your health.
If after taking the medicine you feel well then you should not stop taking the medicine. The patient should stop taking the medicine while your specialist tells you to do so.
What If a Dose is Skipped?
If the patient skipped the dose mistakenly then he should take the pill as soon as possible. If the time for the next dose is then the patient should not double their dose to make up for the missed one. If you do that then it will affect your medical health.
Side Effects of Veenat 100 mg
A majority of side effects don’t want any medical attention and they go out as the body modifies to the drug. If you see anything like this then you should contact your doctor.
- Aggression or anger
- Fast heartbeat.
- Weight gain
- Upset stomach
- Reduction of bone density.
Drug Interactions of Veenat 100 mg
- While consuming the medicine the patient should avoid any kind of vaccine, Because the drug can decrease the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Capsules are used to deal with blood disorders because the interaction improves the level of potassium. As a result, it increases heartbeats.
- Some drugs can affect the Veenat and the working procedure of the medicine then it can lessen the effectiveness of the drug which is sized with the drug.
- While consuming the medicine if the patient also consumes any other kind of disease like high blood pressure, heart disease, blood thinners, anti-diabetic and anti incentives, herbs etc.
- There is an increased risk of stomach bleeding if you are taking painkillers along with beet 10mg.
- The patient must contact his medic if he is under 18 then the medicine can retard the growth of the child.
- If the patient is below 18 then before consuming the medicine he must measure his weight. The patient can only take the medicine if he is above 45 kg.
- While consuming the medicine the patient should avoid alcohol. If you consume alcohol with medicine then the drug will not work effectively.
- Pregnant women should not consume the medicine, it can affect their newborn baby.
- Breastfeeding women should avoid the medicine. They should have known the side effects of the medicine.
- Veenat 100 mg does not influence the driving ability. The patient can take this therapy before or after driving.
How to Store?
The capsules should be kept below 30°C at room temperature. You should keep the medicine away from the sunlight. Just keep the capsules in a cool and dry place. While keeping the medicine just a few things keep in mind that it must keep away from children and pets.
Veenat 100 mg Review
Veenat 100 mg is the most commonly used medicine that is used to deal with blood cancer, and stromal tumours. The consumer should follow the instructions which are given by your specialist.
It is one of the best medicines to deal with blood cancer, gastrointestinal and stromal tumours. The right and correct amount of dose can cure any type of disease. By the correct dose, we can cure any kind of disease.