What is Pain O Soma?
Pain O Soma (an oral medication available in tablet form) is a commonly and widely prescribed medicine for relieving pain and discomfort caused by injuries in muscles such as sprains and strains. It controls the most rigid muscle spasms and muscle tension.
Pain O Soma 500 is a common and effective muscle relaxant that is used in the treatment of shooting pain in muscles. It works by providing relief and controlling musculoskeletal conditions that can be extremely painful. It also works by blocking the pain sensation between the brain and nerves. It starts working right in the brain of the patient and eases pain fast.
Active Ingredient and Indication
Its most active ingredient is the FDA-approved drug called Carisoprodol which is effective in treating discomfort caused due to musculoskeletal pain. Hence it is not advised for more than 3 weeks which is the maximum duration of its use in any patient. Consumed orally, it starts working in half an hour and its effect can last for almost 6 hours.
Mechanism of Action
It can act as a useful pain reliever or tranquilizer but it should not be consumed for sedative impacts. It works as a depressant in the central nervous system of the body and processes within the body with inhibition of interneuronal activity. It starts working by altering the communication between the nerves present in the different parts of the brain.
Dosage and Administration
Pain O Soma is a useful and effective oral medicine and 250-350 mg thrice a day is counted under its limited use. It should not be used for more than 2-3 weeks as an overdose can be dangerous. It is ideally consumed before bedtime, with or without food.
Patients, before they Buy Pain O Soma 500, must know that it doesn’t go well with liver and kidney disease and seizures hence such patients must be carefully administered with its consumption. Metabolite accumulation can create adverse effects on patients with renal diseases.
Missed dose should be avoided if you are almost there to consume the next dose. Overdose of this medicine can be extremely fatal and can affect breathing instantly. A few symptoms of its overdose can be issues with vision, stiff muscles, hallucinations, improper breathing, coma and seizures.
Pain O Soma 500mg has certain side effects like:
- High heart rates
- Diarrhea and vomiting
Carisoprodol pain-o-soma 500 mg should be stored in tight containers and kept away from the reach of children. The optimum temperature for its storage is 15-30°C.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Considerations
Studies on animal reproduction have shown the negative effects of this medicine on the growing fetus but the effect of Pain O Soma 500 mg Tablets on pregnant and breastfeeding women is not fully known. However, the ingredients in this medicine can cause drowsiness in babies through the breast milk hence consulting a doctor in such conditions is a must. If you are looking for Pain O Soma 500 mg Buy Online at reliable pharmacies like Medicationplace.
Instructions For Patients
- Do talk to your doctor first if you are a patient with liver or kidney diseases, seizures, etc.
- Tell your trusted doctor if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant as the effect of Pain O Soma on pregnancy and breastfeeding (Carisoprodol may create a feeling of drowsiness in baby through breast milk) is not completely known yet.
- Check with your doctor first if you are an older adult as aged patients might be sensitive to this medicine.
- Do ask your doctor if you are on Opioid medication or taking sleeping pills
- Herbal products and vitamins can interact with Soma, talk to your medical professional about them.
- Don’t use it if you are below 16 years of age.
- Don’t use Pain O Soma 500 mg if you are a porphyria patient
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to certain drugs like meprobamate and carisoprodol.
- Overdose can even form addiction and even death in severe conditions.
- It can affect your focus and alertness hence avoid activities that require you to be more careful and alert such as driving.
- Alcoholism is not good to go with medications like Pain O Soma as it can worsen certain conditions like dizziness and drowsiness.
- Do not stop taking this medicine all of a sudden; rather start with consumption of lower dosages first. Withdrawal symptoms can be noticed after stopping Soma, particularly in patients who have been using it for a long time.
- Do not use this medicine for a prolonged time or for more than 2-3 weeks as most pain and injuries last for a shorter duration.
Pain O Soma Tablet alone cannot offer relief which means the patient may also require taking rest and undergoing therapy depending on the condition and level of pain in the body. It is an ideal medicine for treating muscle-related pain and even injury depending on how acute the pain is.
Can Pain O Soma completely relieve muscle pain?
It works by blocking the sensation between the brain and the nerves but its consumption should be paired with proper physical therapy and rest which can be equally beneficial in the treatment.
What to avoid with Pain O Soma?
Alcohol and certain CNS depressants will not go well with the use of Pain O Soma Tablets as this medication can add up to the after-effects of Alcohol.
What drugs can interact with Pain O Soma?
Drugs like baclofen, Adderall, Ativan, Ambien, Flexeril, gabapentin, clonazepam, and Cymbalta can easily interact with Soma.
What is the highest dose of Soma?
These carisoprodol Tablets are available in 250 and 500 mg. It should not be taken more than 3 times a day or for more than 3 weeks.