What is Lenalid?
Lenalid aids to treat lepra reaction and multiple myeloma for the patients. Patients can take this medicine along with chemotherapy. In the case of multiple myeloma, the density of bone is diminishing increasingly and for this reason, patients suffer from painful and weak bones.
This medicine can help to mitigate this problem. Apart from this, during treatment, many patients suffer from the problem of leprosy or bacterial infection. As a consequence, their nervous system gets hampered. This medicine can help to cure this problem also.
This medicine can indeed enhance the survival rate of patients. But before consuming this medicine, patients have to disclose their past health histories like liver, heart, renal disease, present and previous list of medications taken. This medication may be responsible for decreased blood cell count and these patients have to check their blood tests frequently.
The reputed drug and pharmaceutical company named Natco pharma limited is associated with the production of this medicine. This company started its business in 1981 from Hyderabad holding the hand of V.C. Nannapaneni.
This anti-cancer medication contains the fundamental element Lenalidomide. It works how to affect the immune system.
How Does Lenalid Treat?
This medicine helps in improving the immune system by attacking cancer cells. In this way, this medicine can stop the development of new blood vessels in the tumour. In this way, this medicine stops the extension of cancer cells in various parts of the body and fight against this disease.
Directions for Use
Patients have to gulp down this pill along with sufficient water. While taking this medicine, you must leave the habit of smoking. Patients are not allowed to chew, crush or break the pill. They should take one pill on a daily basis. While taking this pill, if the powder comes in contact with the skin, they have to clean the area properly with water and soap.
While under medication, patients have to take a lot of fluid to avoid dehydration. After taking this medicine, the skin may get more sensitive to sunlight. For this before going outside patients have to cover themselves with clothes or apply sunscreen lotion to avoid sensitivity.
How Long Does it Take for Lenalid to Work?
Usually, patients have to continue this medicine until doctors tell them to stop taking it. Patients can take this medicine for up to 3 weeks without interruption. After that, they have to take a break of 7days. Patients cannot begin or leave-taking this medicine without talking to a doctor.
What are the Dosage Instructions for Lenalid?
Patients have to take only the recommended amount of this medicine. Without the doctor’s permission patients cannot increase or decrease the dose of this medicine. Doctors prescribe doses based on sex, age, and severity of patients. After monitoring the effect of taking the first dose, doctors can change the dose if required.
If patients consume more than the required amount believing that it will quickly resolve their problem, it is not the truth. They can face some serious issues like breathing issues or anything different. To prevent this problem, patients have to go to the doctor as early as possible.
To get effective results patients have to take this medicine regularly at a fixed time. But if patients forget to take this medicine following a daily routine, they have to take this medicine mandatorily within 12 hours. After that, they can take only a new dose following the daily schedule. Never take a double dose to manage the forgotten dose.
Sub Products of Lenalid
Although this medicine is available in various strengths. Only doctors can decide which dose is suitable for patients. The common thing is that all the doses are made up of similar components.
This is a mild dosage medicine. Doctors can prescribe this dose if they want.
This medicine contains 10 mg lenalidomide.
This medicine contains 15mg of this basic element.
Apart from the above, Lenalid 25 mg and Lenalid 30 mg are also available in the market. Both of them contain 25 mg and 30 mg of this active element.
Mechanism of Action
This medicine acts in a double mechanism in vivo and vitro. In vivo cells of tumours get killed in the area where the support of bone marrow stromal cells is impeded. In vitro tumour, cells cannot be developed and angiogenesis is stopped and activates immunomodulation.
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain
- Sleeping problem
- Reduction in the number of red and white blood cells
Warnings and Precautions
- After taking this medicine, patients cannot participate in blood donation up to 4 months after leaving to take this medicine.
- Those patients, who drink too much alcohol, have to restrict their consumption while taking this medicine. As patients become dizzy for side effects. Drinking alcohol speeds up the problem. For this reason, patients should not do something which requires a lot of mental attention while under medication.
- After taking medication, the vision of patients can change. For this reason, patients should not drive a car.
- While taking this medicine, patients have to check their blood tests. This medicine may be the cause of the reduction of blood cells.
- While taking this medicine, make sure that you do not come in touch with people who have a cold and cough.
Who Should Not Take it?
- Pregnant ladies or those planning to have a baby, cannot take this medicine. This drug may prove dangerous for the fetus. Even if female patients have to take this medicine, they can take it 4months before or after beginning their therapy.
- Lactating women are also not permitted to take this medicine. This medicine can pass to breast milk and becomes toxic for newborn babies.
- If patients have serious heart disease, they are not allowed to take this medicine.
- If patients have serious liver or kidney issues, they have to take this medicine cautiously. Even if they want to take this medicine, they have to consult with a doctor. The risk is higher if patients take this medicine along with dexamethasone.
- Those who are taking vaccine-like bird flu or mumps virus, should not take this medicine.
- Those patients are suffering from the problem of anaemia, they are not permitted to take this medicine. They can take this medicine only under the supervision of a doctor.
- Those patients are suffering from the problem of thyroid disorder, they have to take this medicine with caution.
- Children below 18 years are not allowed to consume this medicine.
- If patients have serious problems with blood clotting, they should not take this medicine along with the blood-thinning medicine warfarin.
- If patients are seriously allergic to this medicine, they must not try this medicine. As they will face hives, rashes, swelling on the throat, faces seriously.
Why Buy Lenalid at Medicationplace.com?
Medicationpllace is one of the renowned and authentic online medicine shops. They endeavour to offer their medicine at a reasonable price as early as possible. This company is highly concerned about the safety of its buyers. For this before approving the order, they communicate with patients regarding their health issues.
100% Quality Guarantee
This reputed online store sells only those medicines which are approved by FDA. So none can raise any question about the authenticity of their sold medicine.
100% Secure Payment
The security of the customers is their priority. For this, they secure the order with the best quality SSL certificate. They have chosen the highest quality logo for offering the best SSL encryption for all of their customers who visit their website.
100% Secure Packaging
Before shipping the product, the company wraps up the product in such a way that no unnatural elements like rain, dirt can damage the product inside the package.
How long does Lenalid last?
The only doctor knows the duration of taking this medicine by patients.
How is Lenalid similar to the Laviat capsule?
Both of these serve the same purpose and they are made up of the same component.
Do I Need a Prescription to Buy Lenalid?
Without a prescription, patients should not buy this medicine. Even many pharmacists can refuse to sell this medicine without having a prescription. The effect of this drug varies from person to person. For this reason, the only doctor knows very well whether this medicine is suitable for patients or not. So a prescription is extremely required to buy this medicine.
- Laviat capsule
- Lynide capsule
- Myelomide capsule
- Lenome capsule
- Lenzest capsule
This is one of the most recommended medicines for the treatment of blood cancer. Both males and females can take this medicine. Never encourage others to take this medicine without a valid prescription even if they have the same problem. Patients have to complete the full course of this medicine to get effective results.