About Lenalid 25 mg
Multiple myeloma and the lepra response are medicated with Lenalid 25 capsules. It could be consumed with or without meals, although it is best if you take it at the same moment each day. Your physician should determine the appropriate dosage and frequency of administration.
Lenalidomide (trade name Revlimid) is a drug that affects the way your immune system works. Migraine, fatigue, vomiting, rash, and dizziness are some of the most prevalent side effects of such a medication. This drug should not be taken when pregnant or breastfeeding.
The drug/molecule content of “Lenalid” is “Lenalidomide.” “Lenalidomide” is an immunomodulating drug that has anti-inflammatory and anti-angiogenic properties. In multiple myeloma cells, it works by suppressing cell proliferation and inducing death. Lenalidomide aids in the promotion of immunological responses, which significantly reduces inflammation throughout the body.
Lenalid 25 mg Composition
Many drugs have almost the same content, concentration, and form as Lenalid Mf 25Mg Capsule and therefore can be substituted. Lenome 25 mg capsules, Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited, Lenomust Capsules 25 mg, Panacea Biotec Ltd., Lenangio Capsules 25 mg are the active ingredients.
Manufacturer of Lenalid 25mg
Heet Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is a well-known Lenalid manufacturer, exporter, trader, importer, and distributor of pharmaceutical drugs, which was founded in the year 2013 in Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India). In 2004, the drug lenalidomide (brand name Revlimid) was approved.
It was originally developed for the treatment of multiple myeloma, but it has also shown promise in treating other haematological illnesses. To minimize conception, both females and males must use adequate contraception while in therapy.
Uses of Lenalid 25 mg
Multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndrome, mantle cell lymphoma, and follicular lymphoma are among the cancers that can be treated.
Patients with transfusion-dependent myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) who have such a deletion of 5q cytogenetic abnormalities. Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) is handled with such rituximab products in association with follicular lymphoma or marginal zone lymphoma that has previously been treated.
How Does Lenalid 25 mg Work?
This drug is made from thalidomide, which is used to kill cancerous cells like multiple myeloma. Mostly in vitro and in vivo, it functions as a double mechanism. Tumour cells are mostly stopped from developing in vitro, angiogenesis is stopped, and immunomodulation is boosted. Follow your doctor’s instructions for dosing and length of treatment. Lenalid 25 Capsule can be consumed both with and without meals, but it’s best if you consume it at the same time each day.
25mg Lenalid The capsules boost the immune system’s T cells as well as killer (NK) cells, making it easier to target cancerous cells. It inhibits the growth of new blood vessels in cancerous cells. It slows the progression of the tumour by preventing it from growing and replicating.
How to Take Lenalid 25 mg?
Lenalidomide can make you bleed or get an infection. Follow the medication’s instructions to the letter. Even if two people have had the same illness, never give this medicine to another. Study all drug guides or explanation sheets and observe all recommendations on their prescription labelling.
Take the pill every day, both with and without eating, at about the same period. Take the pill whole, without breaking it up. When you do get medicine on your skin from such an open package, it can also be harmful. To securely manage and dispose of such broken capsules, see your physician or pharmacist.
In myelodysplastic syndromes, the normal adult dose of Lenalid 25mg (Lenalidomide 25mg) is 10mg given once a day. CrCl > 60 mL/min in renally impaired patients. Dexamethasone 20 mg must be administered to patients over the age of 75.
Patients with CrCl of 30 mL/min should be treated once a day with oral medication. Medication must be increased to 5 mg per day in patients with thrombocytopenia or neutropenia.
Lenalid 25mg (Lenalidomide 25mg) should have been taken once a day by mouth. On days 1 to 4, 9 to 12, and 17 to 20, of each 28-day cycle, the dexamethasone 40 mg dosage must be resumed.
What If a Dose is Skipped?
If patients forget a dosage of your medication, take it as early as possible and therefore do not take additional pills to make up for that either.
In the event of an overdose, seek urgent medical treatment or contact your healthcare provider.
Side Effects of Lenalid 25 mg
Typically, health risks are minor and will go away as your body responds to a medication. If you have any concerns, speak with your doctor. Lenalid has a number of negative impacts.
- Thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, hepatotoxicity, and bone marrow toxicity are all serious side effects that can occur. Neutropenia and thrombocytopenia are the side effects.
- This is a complete list of lenalidomide’s side effects. Whatever negative effect is bothersome or will not go away should be reported to your healthcare professional.
- Skin that is parched
- Loss of weight
- Nerve impingement
- Lenalid can interact with Abacavir and as a result, it increases the serum level.
- If it is taken along with Acetylsalicylic acid then the chances of bleeding are increased.
- If you’re allergic to all of the other ingredients in LENALID CAPSULE 25MG, don’t take it. If patients have or have had blood clots, a heart problem, neuropathy, a slow heartbeat, increased blood pressure, low cholesterol levels, or infections or infection symptoms, tell your doctor.
- If you’re expecting a baby, don’t use LENALID CAPSULE 25MG. It could result in severe pregnancy problems or even the unborn child’s death. If it is not understood if it goes into breastfeeding, then don’t consume it if you’re breastfeeding. This product can make you dizzy and cause your eyes to blur.
- If you have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in this medication, you really shouldn’t consume it. When using this medication, you should speak with an oncologist. The medicine’s usage and effects can differ from one person to the next.
- You do need to chew, chop, or split the tablet; swallow it whole. Because the drug has the potential to damage a fetus, it should not be utilized by pregnant or trying to get pregnant women. Mothers who are breastfeeding should seek medical advice before taking these drugs.
How to Store?
Children should not be allowed to see and handle the capsules. No appropriate storage conditions are required for this medication. Keep these medicines at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F) at all times. Before even being given to their customers, these solutions are rigorously examined for reliability on a number of quality factors, ensuring their safe use and extensive storage life.
Lenalid 25 mg Review
Our customers appreciate their goods because of their numerous benefits, including safe consumption, balanced composition, rapid alleviation, great effectiveness, long shelf life, negligible side effects, and secure packing.
Follow your doctor’s recommendation for dosing and length of treatment. Lenalid 25 Capsule can be used both with and without meals, but it’s best if you take it at the same time each day.
Lenalid Capsule 25mg ought not to be given to youngsters and therefore should not be taken when inebriated. If users have a viral infection, HIV, hepatitis B, epilepsy, liver or kidney difficulties, or any other health problem, they should take this supplement.