What is Isotroin Soft-Capsules
This medication is used to treat cystic acne or nodular acne when all other antibiotics do not respond. Patients should take this medicine if the doctor tells them to do so. The dosage and timing of taking this capsule should be decided by the doctor. Before taking this medicine you have to take some preventive measures. Patients need to check their blood sugar level, lipid profile. Before taking this medication, the patient should tell the doctor about his health history.
This medicine is manufactured by a famous company named Cipla limited. This company was established in the year of 1935. The founder of this company is Khwaja Abdul Hamid. This Indian-based pharmaceutical company sells pharmaceutical components. This organization has expanded its business to over 80 countries in the world. This company consists of 34 manufacturing units in eight different locations in India.
How Do Isotroin Soft-Capsules Work?
This medication is mainly used for the treatment of nodular acne. This type of acne is completely different from normal acne. In this acne problem, patients experience inflamed, pain on the skin. Isotretinoin is the main active ingredient of this medication. This drug comes under the category of man-made vitamin A or retinoids.
This kind of severe acne occurs by releasing excessive oil in the cells of the skin. For this reason, red lumps occur in the skin. This acne comes in the skin due to more activity of oil on sebaceous glands and blocks oil from spreading in the skin freely.
For this oil, sebum gathers under the skin that ultimately enhances the development of bacteria which is the cause of acne. The vitamin A in this capsule acts by lowering the production of sebum on the surface of the skin by reducing the activity and sebaceous glands size.
Directions for Use
This medicine comes in the form of topical and oral forms. The patients are advised to take this medicine after food. This pill needs to be swallowed with a glass of water. The patients should not chew, crush or break this medicine.
After taking this medicine you may feel the dryness of the mouth, lips, or skin. For this reason, patients should drink a lot of water and use lip balm or moisturizer to avoid dryness on the skin. Patients need to take this medicine instructed by the doctor. It is advised to take this medication regularly at a fixed time.
How Long Does it Take for Istroin Soft-Capsules to Work?
This medicine is not prescribed for a longer period. After taking this medicine, you may experience some problems but this is natural. In most cases, you should take this medication for up to 4-5 months. You need to follow the guidelines of a doctor.
What are the Dosage Instructions for Isotroin Soft-Capsules?
Patients need to take this medicine as per recommendation by the doctor. It is advised to take this medicine twice a day. Never increase or decrease the amount of dose without talking to a doctor.
If you take this medicine more than the prescribed amount for getting a quick benefit, you may face some serious problems such as vomiting, headache, and loss of balance. In this situation, patients need to communicate with a doctor immediately. Alternatively, you can take help from the emergency center of the hospital
If you ever forget to take your medicine at the stipulated time, you need to take this medicine whenever you remember that. But if you are going to take this missed dose almost the time of taking the next dose, you should skip the missed one. Never take a double dose to make up the missed one.
If the patient takes two doses regularly and he needs to take the missed dose 2 hours before the next dose.
Sub Products of Isotroin Soft Capsules
This medicine comes in the market with several strengths. The similarity of all variations is that all consist of single component isotretinoin. All of these are manufactured by Cipla Limited. The doctor prescribes a dose based on the severity of the problem.
Isotroin 10 mg
This medicine comes under 10 strips. This medicine contains the main active ingredient named isotretinoin in 10 gm.
Isotroin 20 mg
This comes under 20 strips. The active ingredient isotretinoin contains 20 gm in this capsule.
Isotroin 30 mg
This drug comes under 30 strips. 30gm of isotretinoin is contained in this drug.
Mechanism of Action
This medicine helps to treat severe acne problems by decreasing the natural oil which is created on our skin. For this reason, it prevents pores. This relieves your skin from acne by killing bacteria and patients get relief from soreness and redness.
Adverse Side Effects
After taking this medicine, patients may experience some side effects such as dry lips, increased liver enzymes, and dry skin. But after a few days, these disappear and you do not need to go to the doctor. But if these problems prolong, you need to communicate with the doctor.
- Mood swing, depression, anxiety
- Dark pee
- Eyes turn yellow
- Vision problem
- Hearing problem
- Difficulty in peeing
- Stomach pain
- Severe skin problem
- Bloody diarrhea
- Muscle pain, weakness in the body
- Serious skin rash like swollen, red and blister on the skin
- Dry throat
- Dry eyes
- Dry lips
Warnings and Precaution
- Those who are planning to conceive and pregnant women should take this pill. As it can harm the unborn baby. Even if patients become pregnant while under medication, they need to stop taking this medicine.
- Lactating women should not take this medication. As it can likely pass on breast milk and become toxic for newborn baby
- The patients are advised not to drive a car or do something which demands a lot of mental alertness while under medication. As after taking this pill, you may feel dizziness and vision problems mainly at night
- The patients should not drink alcohol while under medication. As it can increase the heartbeat or cholesterol level
- This medicine is sensitive to sun rays. For this reason, patients should not go outside while under medication. If they want to step outside, they need to cover themselves with a cloth or apply sunscreen lotion
- Patients should not do any cosmetic procedures while under medication
- Since this medicine makes your eyes dry, patients should use spectacles instead of using contact lenses
- Patients should not use contraceptive pills while under medication
- After taking this medication if the patients get depressed or think of suicide, they should stop taking this medicine
- Patients are not allowed to donate blood one month after stop taking this medicine
Who Should Not Take It?
Isotroin medicine should not be prescribed for patients who have
- Osteoporosis can lower the density of bone
- Those who are suffering from liver problems, should not take this medicine
- Those who are suffering from kidney problems can take this medication. But if after taking this medicine they face puffy eyes, problems in urination, they should stop taking this medicine
- Patients who have a problem with peanuts and soya should not take this medicine. As this medicine consists of soya
- Those who have a problem with hypervitaminosis, should not take this medicine
- Patients who have diabetes, should not take this medication. As it can change the blood sugar level
- If patients are allergic to isotretinoin, they should not take this medicine
Why Buy Isotroin Soft-Capsules at Medicationplace.com?
100% Quality Guarantee
The medicines we provide are fully proved. Most importantly we sell those medicines which got approval from the FDA.
100% Secure Payment
Our company secures the order of the customer with the world’s best SSL (Secure sockets Layer) certificate. We have selected the most secure logo on the internet for giving the best SSL encryption for all of our customers who access our website.
100% Secure Packaging
Before shipping the ordered product from our company, we ensure that packaging is protected enough so that dirt, rain, or any unwanted incidents can destroy the product inside the package.
How long does Isotroin last?
The aspect of this medicine relies on the person. But in most cases, patients start to see some improvement after taking this medicine 1-2 weeks.
How Isotroin is similar to Isofact soft capsule?
Both of these medicines are used to treat nodular acne. Both of these medications contain the main active ingredient named isotretinoin. They are derived from vitamin A.
Do I need a prescription to buy Isotroin?
Isotroin is a prescription-based medicine. Before taking this medicine you need to consult with a doctor or pharmacist.
- This medicine can be used in topical form.
- This medicine is also applied to the skin to treat acne problems
- But this is available at a lower cost compared to Isotroin.
- This medication is used to treat acne problems.
- This medicine is also available in topical dosage.
This medicine is extremely needed to treat acne problems when all other therapies do not work. Do not stop or start this medicine without talking to a doctor. If patients do not show any improvement after taking this medicine for up to 1-2 weeks, they should talk to the doctor. Never encourage others to take this medication without talking to the doctor even if they have similar problems.