About Imatib 100 mg
Imatinib, which is generally used to cure cancer, is included in Imatib 100 Tablet 10’s. It inhibits a protein that promotes cancer cell proliferation and causes cell death. As a consequence, cancerous cell growth and distribution are either halted or slowed. Imatib 100 Tablet 10 relates to the ‘anti-cancer treatment’ class of medications. It’s being used to treat gastrointestinal stromal tumors and leukemia. Cancer comes in a variety of forms, including kidney cancer and lung cancer.
Imatib 100 Tablet 10 might induce swelling as well as liquid accumulation, so if users acquire weight quickly, see the doctor right away. Because you may become ever more sensitive to light, it is critical to use sunscreen with such a high sun protection factor to moisturize your body (SPF).
Leukemia is a medical condition that affects white blood cells, which normally assist the body’s immune system. Cancerous cells utilize tyrosine kinases, which are proteins that function as chemical messengers. This drug inhibits the growth of cancerous cells by inhibiting its enzymes.
Follow your doctor’s instructions for taking Imatib 100 Tablet 10’s. Nausea, vomiting, oedema, exhaustion, muscular cramps, musculoskeletal discomfort, diarrhea, rash, and stomach pain are all possible side effects. The majority of these negative impacts need not necessitate medical treatment and will subside with time.
Imatib 100 mg Composition
100mg Imatib includes Imatinib Mesylate 100mg as the active ingredient. Users may still not notice or sense the advantages of medicine over several months or weeks, but just don’t avoid taking it until your doctor says you have to. You should continue that as often as the doctor recommends, and for as long as necessary to feel well.
Manufacturer of Imatib 100 mg
Cipla is the manufacturer of Imatib 100 mg. Tyrosine kinase inhibitors, such as Imatib 100 Tablet, are a type of drug. It’s used to treat blood cancers such as chronic myeloid leukemia and abrupt lymphocytic leukemia, as well as gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
Uses of Imatib 100 mg
Imatib 100 Tablet 10’s is an anti-cancer medicine. It’s being used to control blood cancers like chronic myeloid leukemia and gastrointestinal stromal tumors. It inhibits an enzyme involved in cancer cell proliferation and causes cell damage.
IMATIB inhibits protein tyrosine kinases. Therapies for chronic eosinophilic leukemia, chronic myeloid leukemia, gastrointestinal cancer, and dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans, an uncommon form of body cancer, as a supplement to various chemotherapies.
How Does Imatib 100 mg Work?
IMATIB is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor that inhibits protein tyrosine kinases. Cancerous cells utilize tyrosine kinases as chemical signals to communicate with one another in order to proliferate. Imatinib mesylate would be a medication that inhibits cancer cell development by inhibiting an enzyme that tumor cells use to communicate with one another in order to proliferate.
Imatib is a protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor that stops cancer from spreading and proliferating. The protein kinase enzyme’s signaling pathway is disrupted by Imatib 100mg Tablet. It works by targeting the BCR-ABL protein, which is again important for uncontrolled cell growth in CML.
How Should Imatib 100 mg be Taken?
Iimatib 100 Tablets must be taken with food, but the best way to receive the maximum benefit is to take this at the same moment every day. The length of treatment depends on your needs and how well you respond to treatment. It can have potentially dangerous negative effects if taken incorrectly or in excess.
Side Effects of Imatib 100 mg
- Edema, nausea, vomiting, muscle cramps, musculoskeletal pain, loose bowels, rash, tiredness, and stomach problems were among the most common side effects of this medicine. This drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy or nursing.
- In the event that you may have disorientation and hazy vision, avoid driving or doing anything that requires mental attention. If you’re gaining weight at an unusually fast rate, let your doctor know. When using this medicine, your PCP may advise you to get regular blood tests for platelets as well as liver function.
- To avoid conception, both men and women must use effective contraception while undergoing treatment. This medication can interact with or be affected by a variety of other medications, so tell your doctor about all of your prescriptions. In order to avoid pregnancies, both female and male patients must use effective contraception during their therapy.
- Blood thinners (warfarin, aspirin), anti-hypertensive drugs (amlodipine, metoprolol, nifedipine), antipsychotic medicines (triazolam, alprazolam), and erectile dysfunction medicines (triazolam, alprazolam) are all recognized to interact with Imatib 100 Tablet 10 (sildenafil).
- Alcohol, St. John’s wort (a natural cure for depression), and grapefruit have been shown to interact with Imatib 100 Tablet 10’s. Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), cardiac disease, kidney disorders, gastrointestinal issues, stomach ulcers, or bleeding are all possible interactions.
Tablets are offered to be taken by mouth (orally) with such a meal and then a drink of water (8 oz/240 ml). Depending on the circumstances, the dose ranges from 400 mg to 800 mg per day. 400 to 600 mg daily must be taken once a day, while 800 mg must be taken twice per day.
What If a Dose is Skipped?
If you forget to take the medicine, take it as soon as possible. If the next dose is approaching, ignore the missing dose and return to the regular schedule. It is not permitted to take two doses at the same time or additional doses. This medication is frequently administered on an as-needed basis.
Special Warnings for Imatib 100 mg
- If users are sensitive to Imatib 100 Tablet 10’s and any of its contents, do not consume it. To avoid nausea, I usually take it along with food and a large glass of water. Blood tests are needed on a regular basis to assess liver activity and bloody cells.
- Avoid dealing with people who may have chickenpox, flu, measles, or other infectious diseases because it may raise your risk of complications.
- Prevent consuming alcohol while taking this medicine since it can make you dizzy, drowsy, or distort your vision. need not drive, operate machinery, or engage in any activity that necessitates vigilance or clear vision. Talk to your doctor if you’re taking Imatinib and you’re having bleeding or heart issues.
- Edema, uneasiness, vomiting, muscle spasms, diarrhea, rash, lethargy, and abdominal pain are among the most prevalent adverse reactions to this medication. This medication should not be taken when pregnant or breastfeeding. To prevent conception, both females and males should use adequate contraception while going through treatment.
How to Store It?
If patients have any infection symptoms, such as a temperature of 37.5 C or below 36 C, call your physician immediately. Storage in a cool, dry environment away from direct sunlight. Medicines should never be used once they have reached their expiration date.
Imatib 100 mg Review
Depending upon the medical problem, users should take Imatib 100 Tablet 10’s for as long as possible, even though their physician has given it. Immediately inform your doctor if anyone has ever suffered a hepatitis B infection, as Imatig 100 tablet 10’s may reactivate hepatitis B.
Meditating, reading magazines, enjoying a large warm bath, or listening to calming music can all help you relax. Stay at a healthy weight by engaging in low-strain workouts on a regular basis and consuming nutritious foods. Try to avoid smoking and consuming alcoholic beverages. Also, eat a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet.
If patients have dizziness or hazy vision, do not travel or do anything that requires mental focus. Other drugs may interact with this medication or be impacted by it, so tell your doctor about all of your drugs.
It’s powerful and poisonous medicine, so talk to your doctor about the dangers and advantages. A GIST (gastrointestinal stromal tumor) is a tumor that develops in the tummy or tiny intestines.