What is Gefticip?
Gefticip is one of the highly recommended medicines for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. This medicine is mainly used for those who have not been treated for cancer earlier. This medicine can be used along with other therapy or alone.
This problem can occur to both smokers and non-smokers. Before taking this medicine, talking to a doctor is mandatory, and let the doctor know if you have any serious issues. Apart from it, patients have to tell their list of medicines taken to the doctor. This anti-cancer medicine contains the fundamental component giftinib. This medicine comes under the class of tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
The renowned and reputed drug and pharmaceutical organization named Cipla limited manufactures this medicine. This company began its journey in 1935 from Mumbai.
This medicine should be stored below 30 degrees c temperature. Never store it in the bathroom or freeze it. Conserve this medicine away from heat, moisture, and sunlight.
How Does Gefticip Treat?
This medicine blocks the function of a protein named epidermal growth factor recipient and this protein is the main cause of the multiplication of abnormal cancerous cells in the body. But this medication fights against this protein and for this reason, it cannot stimulate the development of cancerous cells.
Directions for Use
Patients have to take this medicine along with a lot of water. But make sure that you gulp down this pill along with no other liquids except water. While taking this pill, patients are not allowed to chew, crush or break this tablet.
Patients can take this medicine along with a meal or on an empty stomach. But ensure that you take your pill 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating food. To get the best result, patients have to fix their time of taking medicine on a daily basis.
How Long Does it Take for Gefticip to Work?
Patients need to take this medicine until the doctor tells them to stop it. But if after taking this medicine, patients experience a serious problem, they have to stop taking medicine after 2 weeks and talk to a doctor.
What are the Dosage Instructions of Gefticip?
Patients have to take an adequate amount of dose after discussing with the doctor. Without the doctor’s consent patients cannot increase or decrease the dose of this medicine. Doctors prescribe the dose based on several factors such as the health condition of patients, age, and the severity of the problem.
Only the doctor has the right to change the dose after monitoring the reaction of taking its first dose. Patients can take only one pill within one day. Patients cannot start or stop taking medicine abruptly.
Taking multiple doses thinking that it will cure your problem quickly, you are wrong. Even if they take more than recommended, they may face serious problems like trouble breathing, itching. To eradicate this issue, patients have to be admitted to the nearest hospital as early as possible.
If you want to have an effective result, you should not forget to take medicine on a regular basis. But if you fail to take your medication at a stipulated time, you have to leave the idea of taking the previous dose if the time of taking the new dose is almost very near. Never take a double dose to adjust the forgotten dose.
Subproducts of Gefticip
This medicine is available in this form. This medicine consists of a 250mg active element named giftinib.
Mechanism of Action
In the case of non-small cell lung cancer, the abnormal cells inhibit the development of healthy lung tissue and impede the function of lung cells in one of two lungs in the body. This medicine does not allow the cancerous cells to supply blood in cancer cells. For this reason, the cells cannot be developed. In this way, this medicine helps to cure the problem.
If after taking this medicine, patients face some mild side effects, they do not need to go to the doctor for treating this problem. But if these problems last for the long term, they have to talk to a doctor as soon as possible.
- Loss of appetite
- Sore throat
- Abdominal pain
- Redness around fingernails
- Trouble in breathing
- Eye irritation
- Weight loss
- Mouth ulcer
Warnings and Precaution
- While taking this medicine, patients have to give up the habit of smoking.
- After taking this medicine, many patients experience diarrhea. To avoid it, you need to take a lot of water or fluids. To avoid dehydration, patients may apply moisturizer.
- While taking this medicine, you need to avoid bathing in hot water. It causes itching on the skin.
- While taking this medicine, your skin gets sensitive to sunlight. If patients have to go outside, they have to apply sunscreen lotion or wear protective clothing to avoid sunlight.
- If patients have to take antacid, they have to wait for 6 hours after taking this medicine.
- Those patients who are diabetic, need to take this medicine after talking to a doctor.
- While taking this medicine, patients have to check their blood tests frequently to monitor whether the liver is functioning properly or not.
- Both males and females have to take protective measures up to one month after stopping taking this medicine while having sex.
- While under this medication, patients should not eat foods containing fibre.
- After taking this drug, many patients become weak and for this reason, they should not do something which requires a lot of mental attention.
- It may happen that after taking this medicine, patients feel dizzy. For this reason, patients need to restrict their liquor consumption. Alcohol intake can enhance the problem of dizziness.
- After consuming this pill, many patients face a serious problem in vision and for this, they need to avoid driving a car while taking this medicine.
- If patients have a serious allergic history to Gefticip or the basic constituents of this medicine, they need to avoid taking this medicine. As patients face itching, rashes, and swollen lips severely.
Who Should Not Take It?
- Those who are planning to have a child or become pregnant, should not take this medicine. As this medication can harm the foetus.
- Lactating women should not consume this medicine. This medicine may pass to the milk and become toxic for infants.
- Children below 18 years are not allowed to take this medicine. Even pets need to stay away from this medicine.
- After taking this pill, elderly people get sensitive and for this, they should not take this medicine. Even if they want to take it, they need to take this medicine under the guidance of a doctor.
- Those patients have a serious issue with blood clotting and they take warfarin, they are not allowed to take this medicine along with warfarin.
Why Buy Gefticip at Medicationpalace.com?
While thinking about buying Gefticip from an online store, buyers prefer to purchase it from medicationpalace over others. This is one of the reliable and famous online medicine stores. Here you can buy medicine at the cheapest rate. Even if buyers are not satisfied with their ordered item, they can return their product within 2 weeks.
100% quality guarantee
Offering authentic medicine is one of the significant facts of this company. They sell only those medicines which are approved by the FDA. So none can raise questions against the authenticity of medicine offered by them.
100% secure products
This company secures the items of the customers with the world’s top-quality SSL certificate. They have picked up the most secure logo on the internet for offering the best SSL encryption for every buyer who visits the website.
100% secure packaging
This company is highly concerned about the safety and security of patients. So before shipping the ordered item, they package the item in such a way that no unnatural elements can damage the product inside the package.
How long does Gefticip last?
The effect of this medicine is not the same for everyone. The effect of this medicine depends on several factors like immunity, health, age of patients, the reaction of patients after taking this medication.
How gefticip is similar to gefitrub?
Both of these medicines are used to treat non-small cell lung cancer. A similar component giftinib is used to produce this medicine.
Do I need a prescription to buy a Gefticip?
Without a valid prescription, patients should not consume this medicine. Even many medicine shops may refuse to sell this medication without a prescription.
- Emfib 250 mg
- Geftib 250 mg
- Grexam 250mg
- Geffon 250mg
- Gefitrust 250mg
This medicine is one of the strongest medicines for the treatment of lung cancer. After consumption, this medicine takes 6-7 hours for blood. Do not advise others to take this medicine without talking to the doctor even if they have the same problem.