What is Ivermectin?
This is an anti-parasite medicine that is used for the treatment of parasitic diseases. This drug is effectively used to treat hookworm, whipworms. But before taking this medication you need to tell your past health history, present medications to the doctor. Apart from treating infection of parasites, it is useful for the treatment of river blindness, onchocerciasis, and intestinal strongyloidiasis. Patients are advised to take the prescribed dose.
There are many pharmaceutical companies engaged in manufacturing this medicine. Taj Pharma is one of the giant companies engaged in producing this medicine. Besides it, another manufacturing company named Trumac healthcare produces this medicine also largely.
This medicine is available in several doses. Patients need to take this medication based on the severity of the issue, health condition of patients, and age of patients. The basic component is ivermectin helps to recover the infection problem. The basic elements of this medicine are croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, and pregelatinized starch.
How Does Ivermectin Work?
This medicine combats against parasites by performing on the nervous system. In the case of onchocerciasis, this medicine controls the infections and kills the developed worms but not the matured worms. If any patients suffer from strongyloidiasis, this drug is useful for the treatment of parasites existing in the intestine to treat the infection.
Directions for Use
Patients need to swallow this medicine with sufficient water. To get the best result try to take this medicine on an empty stomach. Otherwise, patients take this medicine 60 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after taking food. Patients are suggested to take one pill regularly. They are advised to take it until the doctor tells them to stop it.
How long does it take for Ivermectin to work?
Patients are advised to take this medicine following the prescription of a doctor. To get effective results, patients need to take medicine regularly. After taking it continuously for 7days, if you do not see any improvement, you need to stop taking this drug until the doctor’s further instructions.
What are the dosage instructions for Ivermectin?
After prescribing dosage, monitoring patients is needed. Patients are suggested to take a limited dose of this medicine. You cannot increase or decrease this medicine without talking to a doctor. You are not allowed to take more than one pill daily. Even if patients need to take a series of doses, they need to consult with a doctor. The doctor alters the dose based on several conditions like the weight of patients, how responsive patients are to medicine or medical conditions.
If patients ever feel that they took an overdose, they need to consult a doctor immediately or they can be admitted to the nearest hospital. After taking an overdose, patients may face severe side effects like breathing problems, seizures, numbness, and coordination failure.
Do not forget to take your dose at the stipulated time. But if you ever forget to take your recommended dose on time, try to take it whenever you remember that. But if you are going to take your missed dose almost the time of taking a new dose, skip your previous dose. Go back to your regular schedule and take a new dose.
Sub products of Ivermectin
This medicine comes in various doses. These are Ivermectin 3mg, 6 mg, 9 mg, 12mg and 15 mg.
This anthelmintic drug is used for the treatment of several purposes. This medicine is widely used to treat infections of parasites. This medicine contains 3 mg of ivermectin.
This medicine also consists of ivermectin of 6mg. This is also useful for a similar purpose.
This medicine contains 9mg of the active element. This medicine contains a similar component to the above.
Sun pharmaceutical industries manufacture this medicine. It contains 12 mg of active ingredients.
Mechanism of Action
This medicine helps in binding to metal such as zinc and creates lipid-soluble that eases the transport through cellular membrane, and deregulates osmosis, and gives cytotoxic impacts combating the cell.
Adverse Side Effects
After taking medicine many patients face some mild side effects like dizziness, skin rash, itching. These go away with time. But if these problems last for a longer period, seeking medical help is important to overcome these issues.
- Eye pain, puffy eyes, and vision problem
- Skin rash, itching
- Walking problem
- Fast heart rate
- Breathing disorder
- Back or neck pain
- Headache, dizziness
Warnings and Precautions
- While under medication patients should not drive a car or do something which demands a lot of attention.
- Those who are expecting or planning to conceive should not take this medication without talking to a doctor. If the doctor finds the benefit is more than adverse effects, they can prescribe it.
- Lactating women should not take this pill. This pill can mix with breast milk and may prove harmful for newborn babies.
- While taking medicine, patients need to take a lot of liquid and avoid taking caffeine to avoid dehydration.
- While under medication, patients need to wash their clothes regularly to avoid infection.
- While taking this medicine, limit your consumption of alcohol. As it may speed up the action of side effects.
- While taking medicine, take cereals, fruits to avoid constipation.
- Those who are suffering from liver or kidney problems need to take this medicine cautiously.
- If patients do not have a strong enough immune system, they need to tell the doctor before taking this medicine.
- If you come in contact with patients who face this problem, you need to go to the doctor immediately.
- While under medication, frequent check-ups of blood and stool tests are necessary to see the condition of infection.
- Before taking this medication, patients need to tell the doctor if they have cancer, AIDS, or HIV.
Who Should Not Take it?
- Children whose weight is below 15kg, should not take this medicine.
- Those who have serious allergic reactions to Ivermectin, cannot take this medicine.
- Those who are suffering from asthma, are not allowed to take this drug.
- Warfarin is mainly used for blood thinning. For this reason, if patients take this medicine along with ivermectin, they suffer from bleeding issues.
- If patients take medicine for the treatment of Onchocerca volvulus, they should not take ivermectin.
- Children below 5 years cannot take this drug except with scabies and onchocerciasis.
Why buy Ivermectin from Medicationplace.com?
While talking about online stores, the name of medication places comes first in the mind of buyers. This site offers medicine at the cheapest rate compared to other medical stores. They are always concerned about the safety and security of buyers.
For this reason, before approving the order, they arrange free counseling through the phone. After all, this is a reputed company. Patients cannot proceed further while purchasing drugs until uploading a prescription to this site.
100% quality product
Authenticity is their first criterion while someone purchases medicine from their site. They only sell the medicine which got approval from the FDA. All of their order is fully proved. They sell the medicines which are manufactured by the original pharmaceutical company.
100% secure payment
This company secures the order of products with the best quality secure socket layer certificate (SSL). This company has picked up the most secure logo on the internet for giving the best SSL encryption to all of their customers who visit the website.
100% secure packaging
Before shipping a product, this company ensures the packaging in such a way that nothing unnatural elements can destroy the product.
How long does Ivermectin last?
The effect of this medicine is not the same for everyone. It may vary. You cannot stop or start taking this medicine suddenly without talking to a doctor. You need to take medicine as long as your problem does not get solved. But after 7 7days, if you do not see any improvement, communicate with the doctor immediately.
How is Ivermectin similar to an Ivercid tablet?
Both of these medications contain similar ingredients. They are used for the same purposes like treatment of filariasis, scabies, and pediculosis.
Do I need a prescription to buy Ivermectin?
You need to follow the prescription of the doctor for taking this medicine. Many pharmacists may be reluctant to sell your drug without a prescription.
Ivermectol 12 tablet
Sun pharmaceutical private limited manufactures this medicine. This is used for the treatment of parasitic infections.
Ivecop 12 mg tablet
This medicine buyer can purchase at an affordable price. This medicine is also used to serve the same purpose. Menarini India private limited manufactures this medicine.
Iverscab 12 mg tablet
This medicine also belongs to the category of anthelmintics and is used for the same purpose as above. Nulife pharmaceuticals private limited produce this medicine.
This medicine is one of the strongest medicines for the treatment of parasitic infection, river blindness, and filariasis. If after taking this medicine for a few days, you see some improvement, never stop taking medicine anyway. This may worsen the condition more than before.