Detailed Overview: What Is Asthalin Inhaler?
‘Asthalin Inhaler helps you breathe’ and is specifically an ideal medication for patients suffering from respiratory disorders and longing for fine breaths instead of going breathless again! There are numerous respiratory disorders that make people run for their breath, and we will be describing them to you in detail!
Respiratory Disorders Putting Men In Distress!
As we all know, respiratory disorders are making people go through endless misery regardless of their gender. And if we follow the numbers, then we’ll get to know that more than 34 million people in the United States are already living with chronic respiratory disorders.
Such numbers are huge, just like the steps we have to take to relieve this distress! That is why the Asthalin Inhaler’s work has been proven remarkable to relieve breathlessness and ease the misery of such respiratory distress. We want you to know about two chronic conditions in which we get relief through Asthalin Inhaler—Asthma & COPD!
Overview of Asthma and COPD
COPD—An abnormal condition caused by a group of disorders that causes airflow blockage that ends with difficulty breathing. One who continues to suffer from COPD has to suffer from Shortness of Breath, Wheezing, Coughing, & Breathlessness. Unfortunately, more than 16 million people are suffering from lung disorders in the United States alone!
Asthma—Elongation of the windpipe continues to go through further division so the air can come and go [pass through], but sometimes these airways get narrowed or inflamed, making it hard for the person to breathe! This phenomenon is known as Asthma!
Both COPD and asthma problems can be relieved by utilizing an Asthalin Inhaler; keep reading to learn more!
Uses of Asthalin Inhaler
Benefits Of Asthalin Inhaler: The Breathing Partner!
The key component of this Asthalin Inhaler is Salbutamol, a fast-acting bronchodilator that belongs to a group named ‘reliever!’ As the name goes, it does relieve the distressing symptoms of chronic respiratory disorders we have described above!
How Asthalin Inhaler Works For COPD
The action of the bronchodilator is to keep the bronchioles in the lungs open, and they do that by relaxing the muscles of the airway. Due to this relaxation, air goes in swiftly and comes out with the same swiftness!
How Asthalin Inhaler Works For Asthma
There’s a culprit behind your Asthma, a trigger that can be pollen grains, dust particles, cigarette smoke, or else. If it is taken before the possibility of such triggers, this attack can be prevented.
Step-by-Step Guide On How to Use Asthalin Inhaler [Salbutamol Inhaler]?
- Shake well before you’re about to use it, remove the mouthpiece, and release two empty puffs in the air [before the usage]!
- Remove the mouthpiece and look out for the dust on both sides.
- When this Salbutamol Inhaler is too cold to use, then first remove the canister, warm it with your hands, and shake it again before usage! Note: use only your hands to warm it up.
- Breathe out as much as you can, then take a puff and hold your breath for 10 seconds. Then, you can breathe out slowly.
- For another puff, you should wait for another 30 seconds.
- Once the puff is taken, wait for at least another 4 hours to take another.
- Never exceed the limit of 8 puff/day.
Dosage Of Asthalin Inhaler
We all should only use this medication once we have consulted the Doctor and have got a green flag for it. All the instructions below regarding the doses are divided into two categories as per the age of people! Do follow them to avoid all the possible adverse effects.
People above 12 years of age:
- In order to relieve the triggered symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, and wheezing, 1 or 2 puffs would be enough.
- Take 2 preventive puffs, and you’re about to do a heavy workout [just so you can never run out of breath]. Take those 2 puffs at least 10-15 minutes before.
- When you’re on regular treatment for respiratory disorders, you should continue to take 4 puffs daily.
People below 12 & above 4 years of age:
- In order to relieve the triggered symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, and wheezing, 1 puff would be enough.
- In order to prevent an Asthmatic attack, you should take 1 puff.
- When you’re on a regular treatment for respiratory disorders, you should continue to take 2 puffs daily.
Times When You Forget To Take Your Puff
When you have forgotten to take your regular dosage, take it in the meantime whenever you remember. But just like any other medication, when it’s time to take another dose, then lose this one, as doubling the dosage should be avoided as much as possible.
Times When You Overdose
When you’re specifically advised to take the assigned dosage only, then never go for another extra puff. But when done already [overdose], seek urgent medical care right away!
Asthalin Inhaler side effects
There is a possibility of side effects, though they’re not for all and are quite uncommon; inform to your Doctor and halt the usage of Salbutamol Inhaler!
- Irregular heart rates
- Feeling of dizziness
- Feeling tense
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle pain
- Irritation in mouth
- Throat irritation
Asthalin Inhaler: Precautions & Warnings
- Avoid when you’re allergic to Salbutamol sulfate or any other component of the medication, as it can damage your health.
- Never forget to inform your Doctor of all the ongoing medication, whether it’s steroids, anti-hypertensive, diuretics, or simple multivitamins.
- There’s no specific day or time to take it, plus there are no restrictions regarding the food. You can have these puffs before or after the meal at your convenience.
- At times of Pregnancy or when you’re planning a baby, consult your Doctor regarding the further usage of the medication.
- During the time of breastfeeding, consult your Doctor regarding the further usage of the medication.
- Say no to driving or heavy machinery, as this medication can affect your consciousness levels.
Storage: How to Store Asthalin Inhaler?
- Make sure you have stored this medication quite away from the reach of the children.
- You should never use it after the expiration date; discard it as it’s not safe enough.
- Make sure you haven’t exposed the canister to high temperatures, as it can be damaged.
Asthalin vs. Other Inhalers
There are multiple inhalers available in the market, with different contents & different brands! Some have a single key ingredient, like our Asthalin Inhaler [Salbutamol], and many have multiple key ingredients, like,
- Levolin Inhaler—that has Levalbuterol [another Bronchodialator]
- Duolin Inhaler—Levosalbutamol (50mcg) + Ipratropium (20mcg)
- Aerocort Inhaler—Levosalbutamol (50mcg) + Beclometasone (50mcg)
Let your Doctor decide which is best for you, including the dosage and frequency!
Why Medicationplace Is The Best Place For Medication?
The prices should never let you respire like a maniac because people often purchase this medicine [Asthalin Inhaler] consistently; hence, they should save some bucks consistently! All we have to say is why be Breathless more & more times when you can offer most of the medications, including Asthalin Inhaler, from the finest possible place, Medicationplace!
Reviews: Let People Answer, Why Medicationplace?
Hey guys, I’m 61 and fine, but when living with a respiratory disorder—COPD! Sometimes, this condition makes me breathless, so my Doctor, Pete, has prescribed me this Asthalin Inhaler! Every time I go to him, I’m like, ‘Till when I have to be precautious Dr.Pete?’
He always answers me politely, ‘As long as we can!’ And I, too, avoid being breathless, so I’ll follow his guidance. He solved my financial problem of purchasing the Meds by introducing Medicationplace to me; they really have great offers!
- Mark R
Hey, I’m 12, with Asthma! Most of the time, it was fine, but sometimes there used to be an Asthmatic attack, so mom took me to Doctor Mili, who prescribed me Asthalin Inhaler and told me all the possible preventions. Now, it’s hard to keep count of asthmatic attacks, as they’ve become almost next to none.
- Sarah G
Is Asthalin Inhaler Suitable for All Ages?
If you’re above 4 years of age, you can use it, though as per the age & medical conditions, doses vary. Above in the section of instructions regarding how to use this Salbutamol Inhaler, we listed every bit of detail regarding the suitability of the Asthalin Inhaler!
What Are the Long-Term Effects of Asthalin Use?
As per the condition, the Doctor’s advice on when to use & when to halt the usage of this Inhaler! Though it’s a safe medication that even children above the age of 4 can use, it does have some side effects that we have listed above. Please go through them once, and whenever you experience one of these effects, consult your Doctor!
Are There Any Dietary Restrictions While Using Asthalin?
Though you are free to use it any time of the day, without any food restrictions, it would be better for you to have a wholesome meal that is rich in fruits & vegetables.
How Fast Does Asthalin Provide Relief?
While following the procedure of the usage we have described above, this Salbutamol Inhaler relaxes the airway and keeps it open so the air passes through swiftly. It usually starts within a few minutes and lasts for hours.
Where Can I Buy Asthalin Inhaler?
When you don’t wanna be Breathless again just for seeking your Inhaler, you go for the Medicationplace; they have more medicines, lower prices, more discounts, and less stress of going out!