What is Asthalin Inhaler?
Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) is used to treat the swelling of the airways, which is caused by the secretion of certain chemicals in the body. It (salbutamol) also provides some relief from the spasm. It is also known that Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) treats COPD, which means chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Usually, the symptoms of this disorder are breathlessness, tightening of the chest, cough, increased secretion of mucus, difficulty in breathing, etc. hence, Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) gives instant relief for the patients suffering from the symptoms mentioned above.
How does Asthalin Inhaler – the breathing disorders?
The salbutamol content in Asthalin Inhaler helps in widening the airways, which, easy breathing. Other issues like wheezing and shortness of breath are treated by Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol). It has a 100 mcg dose in the inhaler containing substances that act as quick-acting anti-asthmatic medicines.
Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) stops the generation of the chemical responsible for the clogging of the – which in turn is the main reason for breathlessness. Hence, It provides relaxation to the airways in the respiratory system.
What are the directions to use Asthalin Inhaler?
- It is best to learn the technique of using the Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol)from the doctor to get properly trained.
- It is advisable to do the mock test in front of the doctor to avoid the wrong techniques.
- The medicine is stored in the inhaler itself.
- The opening of the inhaler should be kept in between your lips.
- The pumping action and deep inhaling should be done simultaneously so that the medicine enters perfectly into your airways deeply.
- After inhaling, hold your breath for 10 seconds and then slowly exhale.
- There is a counter present in the inhaler to keep track of your dose.
- When the counter shows 000 reading, it means that you are supposed to throw the inhaler as the pumps are over.
- After inhaling, you should wash your mouth as the powder tastes bitter.
- How long does it take for Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) to work?
For the patients suffering from breathlessness, tightening of the chest, cough, increased secretion of mucous, difficulty breathing, etc., the medicines must the results in no time. So it is good news to all the patients that Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) starts working immediately after inhaling the drug.
Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) starts working within no time. So this is the best-suited inhaler that soothes the airways’ walls, paving a way to better breathing and easy breathing.
What are the dosage instructions for Asthalin Inhaler?
Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) has 100 mcg of drug in it. It usually depends on the severity of the disease in the patient that the doctor decides the doses for the patients. If the symptoms are too severe, then the doctors give high doses to the patients. But it is not recommended for the patients to increase or decrease their doses without consulting their doctors, or else there would be adverse side effects.
What happens when one takes an overdose of Asthalin Inhaler?
Please contact your doctor or the nearest clinic if you have taken too much of this medicine to avoid serious complications. You may also come across some severe side effects if you have inhaled Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) in a more significant amount. The patients can sense palpitations, high blood sugar levels, fits, low potassium levels in the blood, etc.
Consult the doctor soon if there are any side effects sensed. However, the capsules are taken whenever the patient feels the necessity of it. It is not mentioned that the capsules should be handled according to the time.
What happens when one misses their dose of Asthalin Inhaler?
However, the capsules are taken whenever the patient feels the necessity of it. It is not mentioned that the capsules should be handled according to the time. However, according to the severity of the disease, the doctors can prescribe the doses according to their content. Therefore, it is not advisable to take double doses to maintain your schedule.
What is the mechanism of action of Asthalin Inhaler?
The salbutamol content in Asthalin Inhaler helps in widening the airways, which assists with easy breathing. Other issues like wheezing and shortness of breath are treated by Asthalin Inhaler. It has a 100 mcg dose in the inhaler containing substances that act as quick-acting anti-asthmatic medicines.
Asthalin Inhaler stops the generation of the chemical responsible for the clogging of the airways, which is the main reason for breathlessness. Hence, Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) provides relaxation to the airways in the respiratory system.
What are the adverse side effects of Asthalin Inhaler?
Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) may not suit everyone. Hence, some people may sense some kind of side effects after inhaling Asthalin Rota Capsules. Some of the side effects are: –
- Increased heart rates (palpitations)
- Muscle cramps
- Irritation in the throat
- Throat ache
- Rashes on the body
- The high sugar level in blood
- Increased blood flow throughout the body
However, it is recommended that if any one of the patients inhaling Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) comes across any of these side effects with severe intensity, it is advisable to consult the doctor as soon as possible.
What are the warnings and precautions to be taken while consuming Asthalin Inhaler?
Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) causes dizziness; hence it is not recommended for people who are indulged in work that includes high-level concentration.
- Asthalin Inhaler is not advisable during the post-pregnancy period.
- Asthalin Inhaler is also not suitable for ladies who are pregnant.
- If you consume alcohol too frequently, then discuss this with your doctor.
- If you have any medical history, discuss this with the doctor before using Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol).
- If you are suffering from a high blood pressure issue or if you have diabetes, then consult the doctor before using these medications.
- People suffering from heart, liver, or kidney issues should not take these medicines. Instead consult your doctor for some alternatives.
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of children and pets.
- Not advisable for children of the age below 12 years.
Who should not take Asthalin Inhaler?
- Talk to your doctors if you suffer from fungal, bacterial, or viral infections in your lungs or airways.
- Also, it is not suitable for people with a low potassium level in the blood.
Why should one Buy Asthalin Inhaler from Medicationplace.com?
- Our website Medicationplace.com has almost all kinds of medicines.
- It is 24 x 7 available to our customers.
- It enables an easy payment method.
- The website only has WHO approved products
- The website is user friendly
- It helps the customers to compare the products which treat similar treatments.
- Free home delivery for our customers.
- We also suggest alternatives to our customers, so it becomes easy for them to make purchases.
Is Asthalin Inhaler advisable for patients who are alcoholics?
There is no connection, but it still has also recommended that the patients contact their doctors if they consume more alcohol.
It is safe for pregnant women?
Consult the doctor before taking the dose of Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) during pregnancy.
Does the Asthalin Inhaler cause dizziness?
The inhaler causes dizziness; hence not recommended to people who are indulged in work involving a high concentration level.
What are the alternatives for Asthalin Inhaler?
Budamate 200, Duolin 200 mcg, Asthalin Rota Capsules, Lupin, levoline inhaler, dapoxetine, etc., are some alternatives to Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol).
Asthalin Inhaler (salbutamol) is the instant relief for all the symptoms of asthma, COPD, or any other breathing issues. Medicationplace.com is the one-stop solution if you are looking for a website to purchase medicines as it is the safest website.
There are no reviews yet.